At CCS CAT, we provide a complete range of services to remove, cleanup, and repair mold and water damage to your healthcare facility. Microscopic mold spores are present in all areas, indoors and outdoors, meaning total mold removal is impossible. However, mold remediation focuses on getting mold levels back to normal, natural levels. We understand the science behind mold and mold growth, which is why we can provide a customized solution to every unique mold damage situation.
Our IICRC Certified Mold Remediation Specialists will:
- Perform afull inspection
- Estimate the extent of mold damage
- Work with and directly bill your insurance company
- Remove mold and mold-infested materials
- Contain and isolate mold, clean-up, dry-out
- Sanitation and air filtration
- Provide contents pack-out, restoration, and storage
- Provide demolition, construction, and reconstruction (if necessary)
At CCS CAT, our knowledgeable project managers and technicians are equipped to handle any sized mold situation. We specialize in the restoration of healthcare facilities facing the worst fire, water, mold, and storm emergencies—NO CRISIS IS TOO BIG FOR US! Don’t attempt to resolve your mold issues alone, call our skilled experts at (615) 254-0405 anytime of the day or night. Our restoration crews are available 24/7 to perform the necessary mold remediation services for your healthcare facility.